- 550 PIECE PUZZLE FOR ADULTS and TEENS: For the recreational puzzler looking to relax or enjoy social puzzling in a quick and easy format.
- FUN, BOLD and BRIGHT: This puzzle is colorful, detailed and features a covered bridge with aspiring fishermen from well known country artist J. Charles!
- CHALLENGING AND FUN: Hours of entertainment delivers a feeling of accomplishment.
- SPECIFICS: This quality jigsaw puzzle contains 550 large pieces in a sealed bag, comes with a poster image guide, and is made with quality recycled cardboard. Measures 24 Inches x 18 inches when assembled.
- MORE THAN JUST A PUZZLE: It's a thoughtful birthday gift, a family fun night, a personal challenge, a boredom buster, a lazy Sunday activity, and memories are made!
Details: J. Charles "Time for a Lil' Fishing" 550 piece jigsaw puzzle from KI Puzzles. A detailed, charming country image of a red covered bridge with boys fishing off the side. This interlocking jigsaw puzzle made of quality, thick recycled paperboard and is 24x18” when completed. A full color poster sheet for each image is included for easy reference as you relax, kick back and enjoy smiling at J. Charles’s portrayal of charming country life while you assemble this colorful puzzle. About the Artist: Born in Philadelphia and raised in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, J. Charles spent many years observing the quiet beauty of that historical area. Now working at home in his renovated farmhouse in the Oley Valley, Berks County; the fields of wildflowers, fish filled ponds and game in the back yard provide constant sources for his work. Many trips throughout United States and Canada have enhanced his reference materials for the diverse subject matter found in his current work. As a young painter, J. Charles found himself moving between formal training and various instructors gaining technique from many areas. A reading of The Art Spirit, by Robert Henri as well as texts by J.F. Carlson and B. Kuhn, guided him towards the style with which he paints today. His feeling that all types of art and periods throughout history have something to offer, has influence on his work on a daily basis.